As many of you know summer is the time that most teachers put their kids into multiple activities and classes. I think that I am doing good being that I only signed Nathaniel up for two this summer. He absolutely enjoys tumbling and it allows him to get out some energy. Well I also signed him up for swimming. Last year he absolutely enjoyed and I was nervous about this year mainly because he is wanting to be more independent. I thought that he was not going to let me keep a hold of him while in the pool. But as always, he is Nathaniel and was great!! Here are a couple of pictures of him and I in class. Also a great video of him going off the diving board.

Hi Grandma!!! (Grandma and Grandpa Cornthwaite came to watch one of the classes. That is the only way that I am able to share all these great photos with you all.)

Look no hands. Nathaniel using a Noodle to help him stay afloat.

Swimming away from mom!

Nathaniel loved jumping off the side of the pool. All participants including the teacher were very impressed. We spent a lot of our time in class jumping off the sides being Superman and Humpty Dumpty.

Swimming back to the side to climb up and jump off again!!!
Here is Nathaniel 'jumping' off the diving board. He was so good - he walked out and cooperated with the staff at the pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment