Well as many of you know, Nathaniel is FULL of ENERGY!!! Knowing this I decided to find him an outlet. So we signed up for a Parent-Tot tumbling class at Rising Stars. It has been a blast. My Dad came to watch the fun and took some pictures, but then of course the battery ran out. So here are some pictures from the beginning of class. I am trying to get Eric to go - I will make sure to take the camera and get some more.
He absolutely loves the class, but he is his normal self - HE IS EVERYWHERE!!! I think that next summer they should considered this a weight loss class for the parents.
It is semi-structured (well as structured as it can be for 1-3 year old), but there is definitely a component of running around and having fun. He loves the trampoline and is now starting to like hanging from some of the bars. He is an excellent front roller and loves to do them on the inclined mat over and over again!! He makes me dizzy.
Patiently waiting for class to begin.
Completing our stretching. As you can see Nathaniel has his own favorite stretched that he learned while doing Pilate's with mom (Downward facing dog).
Swinging like a monkey. He now enjoys the bar better. This was a rare occurrence that he actually held on.
The forward roll. He now does these all by himself. He loves the angled mat.
No comments:
Post a Comment