6/19/08

Well I am back....

I was using vox for awhile, but decided to come back to my blogger account. It is simpler and I think I might find time to update it more often. So anyway, what has been going on with us? Well we have been enjoying this extended Spring. The weather has been great, not too hot. Which anyone from Illinois knows that by the middle of June your air conditioner is your best friend!

Today we actually got out the sprinkler to see how the boy likes it...He loved it of course!
Here are some pictures for you all to enjoy. He is getting to be such a big boy!


Enjoying the sprinkler on this lovely day that we had today!!

Nathaniel loves to try and call people. If ever anyone gets a message and they don't know where it comes from, it was probably Nathaniel getting a hold of my phone!

Another picture of the boy enjoying the sprinkler. We definitely found something else to do without having to drive anywhere for $4.00 a gallon!!!

Nathaniel wanted to take some pictures of his cars that had 'crashed' at the bottom of his slide. He really loves cars and tractors right now. He is always pointing out different types as they pass our house! He is finally distinguishing between and SUV and a Van. It is so fun this summer to have him talking and running around. It is the best.

1 comment:

Jeanie Bree said...

Welcome back to Blogger. I can't wait to see the floods of posts on their way!!! We had a great time with you guys (and of course everyone else) at the Shower on Saturday. Talk to you soon.