6/29/08

Josh and Jess' Wedding Shower

Well anyone who knows the Bree and Roehrig plans will realize that they have already read a post concerning this event. Well, as usual the Roehrigs (who are not big picture people) did not take a camera to this lovely event. So Toni and her family (Josh's side of the family) were nice enough to send some pictures to us. You may see the same ones pop up on the Bree Blog being that Toni is so nice and sent both of us a CD with all the pictures on them! Thanks again Toni!!!



Anyway here are some pics of out lovely evening.

Eric giving Nathaniel a stern talk concerning running near the edge of the pool.
The Roehrigs, I do not think anyone got a picture of Nathaniel not looking at the water. He loves the pool!!!
Toni and Dan, Josh's parents. Very nice people!!!
The boys wondering what they are going to do once the kids go to bed and they will not be acting like adults!!! See the Bree blog concerning Josh's tooth!!! Also, by the end of the evening I know Eric had a red back and Dan and Josh, I think, had red bellies!!!
The girls swimming with the kids. They both did such a great job with the water and being safe - at least for 2 year olds.
The Bride and Groom discussing something!!!


1 comment:

Jeanie Bree said...

Great post! I enjoyed your little captions of each photo. I think I'll just refer my family to your site so that I don't have to post anymore pics. How great it that!?!
Thanks!!