7/15/07

Cleaning Machine

Well, eventhough it is summer, I am finding myself very busy! Surprise surprise!!! So I have enlisted the help of my new cleaning machine, Nathaniel. He loves to sweep everything, the hall the wall, mom or dad... Though we need to get him a his size cleaning set, because several times we have thought that he has put a hole in the wall!! He is also getting very good at putting his clothes in the laundry basket and helping pick up his toys. All for fun of course because next thing I know he has taken all his clothes out of the laundry basket or had brought every book from his room into the living room!! He is having fun and is prefecting his walking/running. He sometimes gets going too fast and falls as he attempts to round corners, but it is all a learning process.

No comments: