3/28/07

Some New Pics

I have been neglecting this site on and off. But now that I am on Spring Break, why not catch up. Nathaniel is now 11 months old and it is hard to believe. Time flies so quickly!!! Nathaniel has decided to make it his goal to walk by his 1st birthday. He has started to cruise between different pieces of furniture. And if he can't make it he lets mom and dad know so they can give some assistance. He has decided that vegetables are not his thing!!! He loves fruit, but those veggies are not on the top of his list. Dad is thankful that they fall under the same category on the Food Pyramid!!!! :)

Dad is helping me out, but I loved riding on the big boy toy!! Trying to decide if I really like the swing or not?
Mom's creation! It looks like the Alfla (sp?) style,

but if you look closely, it is actually a mohawk!!!

No comments: