Well I finally have found time to update the blog with our exciting Christmas! We were at Grandma and Grandpa Roehrig's for Christmas weekend, then spent the day after Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa Cornthwaite. It was a fun time, but time flew and before I knew it I was back at school. Nathaniel had a blast getting to see all his extended family. He is a big ham and loved spending time with everyone. Here are a couple of the many pictures that were taken of our Christmas adventures.
Playing with my cousin Mya. She was helping me clean up my toys.
This is my cousin Ben, he was showing me how to use my new learning piano.
What is going on over there?
Mom and me unwrapping some presents. I never knew this could be so fun!
Mom was trying to open the box, but she is not that good at it (or maybe it is because the manufactures make it next to impossible to get into the box without a knife).
There we go some good old fashioned tissue paper. This stuff makes the best toy!

There we go some good old fashioned tissue paper. This stuff makes the best toy!I was showing Dad how I had mastered the playing of the piano.

1 comment:
What great pics. I hadn't gotten a chance to see them yet. It's hard to believe how big both of the kids are getting. I couldn't think of a more wonderful friend to be going though this journy with.
Love,
Jeanie
Post a Comment